Real Money Slots
If you’re here, then you’re probably about to play real money slots. We aren’t going to write piles of text now, telling you about the difference between playing slots for real money and spinning them in the demo version. As it’s pretty damn obvious (though we will do that below, in a funny way, in the Holy Moly Slots style). So, in case you seek some cool pokies, take a look at the games mentioned under this paragraph. They are as great as you can imagine, offering you movie-based themes, fascinating plots, and whatnot. If you wanna know more information about slots, then you’re welcome to read the review. Stay tuned.
What da Heck are Those Real Money Slot Machines
Take a deep breath, exhale, and brace yourself for the following revelation: real money slots are those one-handed bandits that can be played for real money. We know that there is no limit to our wits, as well as there shouldn’t be any limit to your thanks. But we’re a merciful team, so you don’t need to express your deep gratitude by writing comments left and right, on Holy Moly Slots (actually, several comments would be cool). Okay, let’s be serious (though not sombre), today we’re going to cover all the major aspects about online pokies, such as what is the best way to play them, how to choose a slot that would suit all your preferences, and what are good slots are or how to distinguish them from the bad ones. As you see, there is heaps of information for you to know. And even if you’re an ardent punter, and have spent a decent period of your life spinning slots, you’ll definitely discover something new. Let’s get to it.
How to Choose Online Slots for Real Money
When you’re ripe enough for huge changes (switch from the demo versions of slots to the real mode play), then you will certainly start doubting which slot to choose. The online gambling market is so diverse and various nowadays that your mind may literally blow out of the selection of online one-handed bandits. Therefore, Holy Moly Slots offer you to consider several aspects before picking a slot:
- Software Provider. If you could pile up all the existing software providers, then this heap might have been higher than Everest. Okay, we know that was a lame analogy, but the meaning of it you got. Not all of the developers are reliable and entertaining, that’s why we’ve compiled a list of software providers that arouse no suspicion in terms of fairness and modernity. If you want to play online slots for real money, consider the following developers beforehand: NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech, Novomatic, NextGen, Yggdrasil, Play’n Go, ELK Studios, and some others.
- Return To Player (RTP). Regardless of the software developer, every slot has RTP. Explaining its meaning is not a cinch, so take a look at the example where we tried to make it as understandable as it’s possible. Imagine that in the course of a day 10,000 players played a certain slot. Those punters made bets in total €1,000,000. Suppose the RTP is 95%, then on average, €950,000 will be distributed between the players as winnings, and €50,000 will be the share of the casino. That basically means that casinos always make a profit over time, but at the same time, that means that if you’re lucky enough, you can possibly win €50,000. Overall, the bottom line is that it’s always better to pick a slot with a higher RTP (over 95%).
- Volatility. There are three types of volatility: low, medium, and high. The first one means that a slot gives you relatively small winnings, but they happen pretty often. The meaning of the latter is the contrary: the winnings will occur rarely, but if you manage to hit a right combination, then you’ll be granted hella many coins. Overall, volatility is a matter of personal choice, but medium to high volatility slots tend to be more exciting to play.
- Jackpot or No jackpot? If you make up your mind to play slots for real money, then you have two options: Jackpot slots or standard one-handed bandits. The former usually go with lower RTP and offer you a bonus round where you can win a fortune.
- Bonuses, Features, Graphics. So many slots, so many variations of them exist. Some pokies go with no bonus rounds, no particular theme (fruit slots), and offer old-fashioned graphics. Though there are people who prefer such one-handed bandits. Before choosing a slot to play, you’d better decide what you want to see there. With our categories and filters you can do it in no time.
How to Get Maximum Pleasure From Slots
Before we completely plunge into slots, we deem it vital to tell you what is the best way to play them. Most casinos offer you a warm welcome that is represented by a new player offer - welcome bonus. Playing slots with such a promotion will allow you to experience all the real money fun the chosen slot can provide you with and at the same time, using bonus funds. Take a look at the best bonuses which we’ve collected for you.
Real Money Slots: Play Online
You can play online slots whenever and wherever you want. Casinos offer you around the clock availability of their games, including online one-handed bandits. Most of the decent gambling venues are also fully compatible with mobile devices. So, whether those are mobile real money slots, or PC pokies, you can always have access to your favorite games.
We think that we’ve covered all the major aspects you should know before choosing a slot to play, and made it possible for you to claim a welcome bonus that suits your preferences. You can be sure that all of the mentioned slots are considered to be the best in the market nowadays, as well as that all the bonuses are offered by fair and reliable casinos. So we don’t see any reasons for detaining you, start your gambling experience right now, with Holy Moly Slots.